Monday, March 20, 2017

// // 1 comment

13+ Butterfly Crafts ~ Easy & Awesome!

I am planning our next butterfly unit and decided to make a collection of some of my favorite Butterfly Crafts for kids from around the internet!


Some of these are projects we've done and loved and some are butterfly crafts I've seen our friends do and can't wait to try them!

I love to pair a butterfly craft with a picture book or science activity. Some of the things I have planned for our kids include butterfly songs and music time, butterfly crafts, butterfly books (I love Waiting for Wings by Lois Ehlert), raising painted lady butterflies, and a few science and art activities I'll share in the next few days.

So, without any more introduction, here are my favorite....

Butterfly Crafts:























Okay...admit it: those are some of the most adorable butterfly crafts you've seen! And I LOVE how they are all made by kids!! 

Do you have a favorite? I'd love to know what your plans are! And if you make another butterfly craft, drop me a note and let me know...I'm always looking for new ideas!

Happy Educating,
Carla


   




Have you seen HEEP? It is a preschool homeschool curriculum! Learn more here!




I may share at any of these parties!




Never miss another post again!  Sign up for our weekly updates newsletter and get links to all our posts once a week in your inbox!  Sign up here!!